5.05.2008

The Myth (Initial Entry)

If you believe the following, this blog service is not for you:

"Basic Principles - no woman wakes up saying "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today!" Now, she might say "This is a really bad time for me," or something like "I just need some space," or my personal favorite "I'm really into my career right now."

You believe that?

Neither does she.

You know why? 'Cause she's lying to you, that's why. You understand me? Lying! It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space. And she may be into her career, but what she's really saying is "Uh, get away from me now," or possibly "Try harder, stupid," but which one is it?

60% of all human communication is nonverbal, body language; 30% is your tone, so that means 90% of what you're saying ain't coming out of your mouth. Of course she's going to lie to you! She's a nice person! She doesn't want to hurt your feelings! What else she going to say? She doesn't even know you... yet.

Luckily, the fact is that just like the rest of us, even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until she sees it," Alex Hitchens from the movie HITCH.

The truth is most women do know exactly what they want, the problem is finding it ALL in one man, namely, the one they are currently married to, seriously dating or casually seeing. If I had a dollar for every time I heard a woman say, "if I could put his brain into his head I would live happily ever after," I'd be rich. The primary problem is women have bought into the belief in finding a man with the so-called TOTAL PACKAGE, e. g. smarts, good looks, great sex, sensitive heart, well groomed, culturally exposed, God fearing and well mannered. The reality is there are men who possess these traits, but never all of them at the same time. Unfortunately, those women who find men with the majority of the list are either married, gay, down-low or old enough to be their father's, father.

The main point of this blog is to show, teach and develop women through concise interactions with men who offer "confidant status" without the bother of wanting to pursue sex. These interactions will provide woman a human outlet for sharing their secrets, being themselves, exploing new social avenues and finding a way to separate what they need in a relationship from what they want. Every woman should have a man with all the items listed above, for those of you who unfortunate, this blog offers a supplement.

If you believe your love, life is incomplete--void of the total masculine experience--allow yourself to contemplate having a confidant, not a friend with benefits.

The journey toward true love begins within...

No comments: